Zebra Migration Botswana
ZAR57.050,-per personBetween Februari and April (seasonal rain-dependent) migrati- ons forms in an area that is covered by the Nxai Pan and Makgadikgadi Pans national parks and then goes in search the lush grasses and wa- terholes of the Boteti River, before heading back again - a journey of hundreds of kilometres. The herd - which can number around 25.000 animals - moves still further south and crosses into the Salt Pans, a pla- ce like none other in Africa as it has mile upon mile of shimmering whi- te salt pan, stretching endlessly to the horizon. Of course, as the zebra move so do their predators and a safari to see this event is also likely to encounter lion, hyena, cheetah and the odd leopard as well.
- Day 1. Arrival at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge. In the afternoon you will enjoy a PM game drive.
- Day 2. Serve
- Day 3. Kubu Island
- Day 4 + 5. Kalahari Deception Pan
- Day 6. Makgadikgadi Pan
- Day 7 + 8. Moremi Game Reserve
- Day 9 + 10 + 11. Nxai Pan
- Day 12. Nata
- Day 13. Mapungubwe
- Day 14. Ku Sungula Safari Lodge
- Day 15. Saying goodbye and departure
What is excluded: Flights and transfers and personal expenses.
Date: 20th februari - 05th march 2020 Maximum of 5 cars.
2 or max 3 persons per car.
* because of the raining season and the possibility of closing roads and parks the accommodation can be changed.
4 Nights out of the box package
ZAR15090per personA exceptional safari experience luxury combined with bush camps in a tent. A complete safari including transfers from JNB Airport and return. From Ku Sungula Safari Lodge we are going the direction of the Mariepskop in an Open Safari vehicle with traillor. The Mariepskop at 1,945 m above sea level, is one of the highest peaks in the northern Drakensberg,and the highest point of the Blyde River Canyon, South Africa. It is situated at the junc tion of three conservation areas, namely the Mariepskop Forest Reserve, Mariepskop State Forest, and the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. The following night we will spend at the Klas- serie game reserve. Last night we will spend at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge before your transfer to JNB Airport.
- Day 1. Pick up at JNB Airport 06.45 with shuttle service. Arrival at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge and in the after noon you will enjoy a PM game drive. After the game drive our chefs have prepared a delicious 3 course meal.
- Day 2. After an early morning game drive breakfast will be ready and we will leave to the direction of the Mariepskop watch the wonderful views, preparing for lunchcamping at the river relax, swimming and hiking trail. Late afternoon preparing for a wonderful diner under the amazing stars.
- Day 3. Klasserie Reserve camping, lunch and in the evening a braai around the campfire. Early morning we will en joy a morning bush walk and after the walk breakfast will be served. After cleaning up we will return to Ku Sungula Safari Lodge
- Day 4. Before lunch we will arrive at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge the rest of the day you can relax and enjoy around the pool. When it will be getting dark our chefs will serve a tree course meal.
- Day 5. After breakfast it is time to say goodbye and depar - ture to JNB Airport at 11.30.
What is excluded: Flights
To book from a minimum of 2 guests. The trail will be going definitely whit a minimum of 4 guests.
Luvhuvu/Drakens- bergen Trail
ZAR35365per person by 4 Persons two cars
ZAR30945per person by 5 Persons two cars
ZAR29010per person by 6 persons two carsAlso the ideal trial for: Incentives, corporate days and coaching trips.
A pure wilderness experience around the borders of Kruger Park and the Drakensbergen. The route will start from Ku Sungula into Letaba and winds north of the Kruger Park and goes mainly off road. The great Letaba River runs trough the park. From Letaba Ranch we will explore the Lekgalameetse this scenic mountain reserve is part of the Drakensberg mountain range and is charac terised by grassy hills, lush kloofs and indigenous forests. The awesome natural beauty of this reserve with its crystal clear rivers and waterfalls is the foremost reason to visit. From lekgala-meet se we will drive to the Mariepskop. The Mariepskop at 1,945 m above sea level, is one of the highest peaks in the nor thern Drakensberg,and the highest point of the Blyde River Can yon, South Africa. It is situated at the junction of three conservation areas, namely the Mariepskop Forest Reserve, Mariepskop State Forest, and the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. The following night we will spend at the Klasserie Game Reserve. The Klasserie river runs trough this reserve. We will stay in a luxury lodge the first and last night and also camp in the wild for 5 nights.
- Day 1. Arrival at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge and in the afternoon you will enjoy a PM game drive.
- Day 2 + 3. Letaba Ranch wild camping
- Day 4. Lekgalameetse reserve
- Day 5. Mariepskop mountain view and swimming on the river side
- Day 6. Klaserrie game reserve including a bush walk
- Day 7. Ku Sungula Safari Lodge
- Day 6. Say goodbye and departure
What is excluded: Flights ,transfers and personal expenses.
To book from a minimum of 2 guests the trail will be going definitely with a minimum of 4 guests.