TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- After confirmation of your reservation a deposit of 25% of the total amount for your stay/package is payable, within 5 working days, in order to secure a booking.
- The balance of the total amount for your stay/package is payable 4 weeks before arrival.
- Any additional costs incurred during your stay are payable on departure.
- Please note that bank and payment levies are not included in our rate, a handling fee may be added to your total payable amount.
- For certain periods a minimum stay of 2 nights is required, please contact us for information.
- Ku Sungula Safari Lodge , its owners and staff cannot be held liable for any injury or loss to person or property encountered during your stay or in your travels to or from the lodge.
- Your stay at Ku Sungula Safari Lodge and in Balule Private Reserve is at own risk, please read the terms and conditions at the entrance gate. Self driving is not allowed in Balule except for getting to the lodge and back to the gate.
Cancellation PolicyThis cancellation policy is subject to change. It applies in all instances.
- Cancellation of your booking must be via e-mail: email@example.com
- After your booking has been confirmed, should you wish to change to another date, you may do so subject to availability, costs may occur.
- If you cancel your booking the following costs will be applicable;
- Cancellation Prior to payment of deposit; no costs
- Cancellation after payment of deposit with more than 4 weeks notice; 10% of the total quoted price is forfeit
- Cancellation after payment of deposit with more than 2 weeks notice; 50% of the total quoted price is forfeit
- Cancellation after payment of deposit with less than 2 weeks notice; 100% of the total quoted price is forfeit